Jambands.ca

QOTD - Friday Edition

Blane

Inspired by Tricky's thread....

What is/are your dream job(s)?? Could be realistic or fantastic.

For example, my realistic dream job is being a research fellow at either the Institute for Development Studies (University of Sussex, UK) or at the United Nations University (yokohama, Japan).

However, my dream dream job would probably be a record producer, pre-Pro Tools.

edit to add that I'm applying for both those realistic dream jobs very shortly. Here's to trying to make dreams become reality, whatever the odds!

Edited by Guest

For example' date=' my realistic dream job is being a research fellow at either the Institute for Development Studies (University of Sussex, UK) or at the United Nations University (yokohama, Japan).

[/quote']

YOu must've seen this eh? I just came across it.

Yep, been gearing up for it for a couple of months. The other one is this: IDS

one day id like to build pedals full time, opr maybe guitars, a boy can wish, eh?

my job now isnt too bad, smoke whenever i want, i work with friends, the works not too too tough(most days), and its only going to get better this summer when i start making the real money, and making my own hours, and working in the splendid solitude by myself

I'd love to flip houses. Maybe it'll happen someday.

My uncle made his bucks flipping houses in Vancouver through the boom period there in the '90s. Pain in the ass but some good money in it.

My parents flip houses too. They give lowball offers, put a bunch of work in to reno and landscaping and still leave with good profit. Totally a pain in the ass but you can make money at it.