Jambands.ca

My Baby Gots Some Blues...

Fista

My darling Hal, the love of my life, has fallen upon some crappy times within his mundane job, so I am asking the good folks of this board to help me cheer him up! Whatever you can spare, be it kind words or perhaps a new job offer, please let Hal know you are thinking of him!

remember when we made out in the shadows one fine day in March 2005?

ummmm...that wasn't you was it?

Dude, I'll have a job for you soon enough where I work...it's just gonna take a bit of time, but not too long. Things may seem difficult but really shit is good all around...work is just one aspect of your awesome life. I admire you very much.

..........did we just do it?

Hal don't let the worst part of all our lives were made to do, work, get you down ... enjoy the freedom from its hellish grasp right now.

Your a top drawer brothA, and I sure am glad I got to meet ya...hope to laugh with you again in the future :)

Booche, you said you wouldnt show that picture to anyone.

Seriously all, Im okay! Ive only got to hold on for another two weeks and MaxWebster gets his bonus for reffering me! I shake my fist at you Max!!!

But thanks for your kind words -you guys rock and really help me endure my cubicle. Sometimes I chuckle when i think of the IT guy that is spying on me right now and sees the picture Booche put up there. Good stuff.

Keep on dude! You have the support of many around you and you will never be alone...unless you wanna be ;) On average people change careers three time in life and most I know have blown through that wall many times over. Work will come and go, ebb and flow and in the wake of the flood the sun shines through!!

g