Jambands.ca

My best friend...

Esau.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow sorry Greg. Losing a canine or feline that you have spent many years and experiences with cannot be much different than losing a human friend emotionally. But the good thing here is just that. You both had those many years and experiences together. It's a shame that the dog life is so much shorter than ours.

So sorry to hear Greg... I completely feel what you are going through... my family lost two very close members of it this winter... one 15 one 16... its definitely not easy knowing they are not around but it is comforting to know they are in a better place...

Absolutely beautiful tribute brother... all the best.

damn brother that is sad news to hear. we echo LMNO's statement, all our memories of coming over to your place involve big ol Hud running out to greet us, or jumping up on the bed to hang out with the cool kids in the basement.

dont think for a moment that you let him down brother, you freed him from his pains, and he is in a better place now. its so hard losing family pets, i remember putting down our chocolate lab a few years ago, hardest decisions to make, for sure. but sometimes its for the best. hard to swallow though.

i love that pic man, Hud looks young and full of life there, with the longest tongue on record for a black lab haha!

take care greg, our thoughts are with you