Jambands.ca

Free Tapings in Toronto - MMJ, Stars, etc...

Basher

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them take 12 people from the back of the line and let them in, pretty lame if you ask me. I was the very last person let in I believe, it was pretty funny.

Great show, definately one me over, although I still don't feel any southern rock in what they do.

Ha, here's my message for tomorrows show.

DUE TO THE UNBELIEVABLE DEMAND AND THE CAPACITY OF THE VENUE BEING SMALLER THAN ORIGINALLY ESTIMATED WITH FILM AND CAMERA EQUIPMENT, THIS EVENT IS NOW FIRST COME FIRST SERVED TO CONFIRMED RSVP?S. YOU MAY WANT TO ARRIVE EARLY TO GUARANTEE ADMITTANCE. DOORS ARE 6:45PM. WE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE. YOUR HUMBLE MUSEBOX TEAM.

If you think you hate the odd Toronto indie snob at the MMJ show, just wait until you get a load of the folks attending the Yo La Tengo and Stars tapings.

No worries about the Yo La Tengo show -- I'll be there, holding the door and high fiving everyone who comes in as well as practicing my new secret handshake.

Ha, here's my message for tomorrows show.
DUE TO THE UNBELIEVABLE DEMAND AND THE CAPACITY OF THE VENUE BEING SMALLER THAN ORIGINALLY ESTIMATED WITH FILM AND CAMERA EQUIPMENT, THIS EVENT IS NOW FIRST COME FIRST SERVED TO CONFIRMED RSVP?S. YOU MAY WANT TO ARRIVE EARLY TO GUARANTEE ADMITTANCE. DOORS ARE 6:45PM. WE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE. YOUR HUMBLE MUSEBOX TEAM.

Who is the band for this one?

• 11 months later...

I saw the NMA show on SunTV's Beautiful Noise program. It was awful. Their performance was hollow and the editing/packaging of the show was horrendous. Commerical breaks cut into long songs like "Poor Black Maddie!"

I'm hoping the same wasn't done with MMJ, but I doubt it.