Jambands.ca

Free Tapings in Toronto - MMJ, Stars, etc...

Basher

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang...i had no idea MMJ was round these parts...would love to go to this. maaaayyyybe even a last-minute haul down there if there was a chance of getting in (and the less likely chance that all my year-end work will be done and submitted in time to go). it IS on a monday too :)

From how i read Basher's initial post, seems like only those people who actually get chosen will be notified. If you don't hear back, it's a no go.

that's how I read it too. but, i'm thinking that all the invitations were sent out at the same time, and i responded with my RSVP the same minute I recieved the notification (received Friday at 2:06, responded at 2:07). So unless it's completely full with insiders like Jaimoe and Palms, I think I have as good a shot at getting in as anyone else on that email list. Here's hoping anyways. I'm keeping the dream alive!! I gotta see this gig.

fuck yes! just found out I won passes through the contest run on Chromewaves. i will definitely be there on Monday!

AD' date=' where are you staying? Pre and post beers for sure![/quote']

hehehe, well i'd really like to, but the tentative plan is that i'm working in ottawa til 2 or 3, then booking it to toronto, then driving back afterwards. i'm reasonably sure that pre or post beers is not in the cards for monday. but, 'during' beers are a-ok!! and if my plans change (which they very well might) i will definitely let you know!

if you need a winglady...

hehe, my mmj-crazy girlfriend will be on my wing for this show, sorry. :)