Jambands.ca

Summer rumours

Chewie

Last time Widespread played T.O. it was at the Opera House. Killer show. They played some Guess Who for us too..

That was back in what '97?

They didn't sell many advance tickets but they did manage to almost completely sell the place out.

They were slated to come back the following year back canceled it after poor advance ticket sales.

Do your club soda recordings sound good? I've had a copy or two, but not that did the show justice. That was an amazing amazing show...

I haven't listened to them in a long time. Let me pull them out and I'll let you know. Does anybody around here have the capability to digitize them? BradM?

Most audience recordings of indoor Panic shows sound like crap though. DAS's bass is just so loud. And their were issues with the sound guy in those days (I can't remember his name).

Does anybody around here have the capability to digitize them? BradM?

Yes and no. If they're standard audio cassettes, my big limitation is my cassette deck, which is my brother's old one (a mid/low-end Technics unit from the early 1980s, IIRC, that has never been maintained and is hardly ever used). If someone had a decent cassette deck, I'd be more than willing to supply and operate my A>D converter and digital recorder, then process the resulting digitized files and even offer them up via BT.

(I checked on panicstream, and they don't have either of the Toronto or Montreal shows in their vault for 1997. Has anybody ever seen them on bt.etree.org?)

Aloha,

Brad

Do your club soda recordings sound good? I've had a copy or two' date=' but not that did the show justice. That was an amazing amazing show...

[/quote']

And their were issues with the sound guy in those days (I can't remember his name).

I think the guys name was Danny