Jambands.ca

Phil Lesh and Friends Summer dates

Basher

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Phil Lesh and Friends concert with special guest The Levon Helm Bamd on July 12, will be held at Highland Bowl with its 6,000 lawn seating capacity.

Location and Parking

Highland Bowl is located near the corner of Robinson Dr. & South Ave. There is no parking in the neighborhood surrounding Highland Bowl.

No food or beverage will be allowed to be brought in the show. Food and beverage will be available for purchase. Lawn chairs and blankets are allowed. No cameras or recording equipment.

Free parking at Monroe Community College and a free 5 minute shuttle from and back to MCC will be available starting at 2:00pm. MCC is located at 1000 East Henrietta Rd., Rochester, NY 14623

• 1 month later...

Mark,

That Marriott looks really good and is damn close to the shuttle. Would seem to me to be the way to do since there's no parking at the venue (lots at the college).

Here is another hotel very close to the college as well. Looks like it's "sold out" right now though :(

Double-Tree

1111 Jefferson Road, Rochester, New York, United States 14623

http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/ROCDTDT-Doubletree-Hotel-Rochester-New-York/index.do

and this one is "right across the street" from the college:

Hampton Inn Rochester/South

717 East Henrietta Rd, Rochester, New York, USA 14623

Tel: +1-585-272-7800 Fax: +1-585-272-1211

http://www.google.ca/search?q=717+East+Henrietta+Rd%2C+Rochester%2C+New+York&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Edited by Guest

I've stayed at the Hyatt and would recommend it...

and I second the "Rochester is a ghetto" comments.. just ask Floyd...

But seriously, I'd suggest adding a star level to whatever you're normally comfortable with...

I may do the Homewood suites about 6 miles out of town...

• 1 month later...

Looks like we're set.

Just scored a room at the Hyatt downtown. Being sooo close to the High Falls Brewery, it looks like we'll be hitting the Derek Trucks and Susan Tadeschi Soul Stew Revival tomorrow night ... yessss.

Look forward to bumping into some skanks down in rochacha.