Jambands.ca

Hal and Kev's Hockey thread

Hal Johnson

So, what game do you think will have more intensity in the next few days (for the fans and the players on both sides)?

Leafs vs. Canadiens

or

Leafs vs. Senators

honestly.

In terms of regional rivalries there are wayyyy more fans in this area who respect Montreal and are happy to see them go far. Good luck finding many who will cheer for Ottawa ... even if they were the last "Canadian" franchise in the playoffs.

Edited by Guest

When I was thirteen and fully immersed in my Hab bandwagon jumping I had a T-Shirt with the front page of the Montreal Gazette on it after they won the cup. The picture was similar to that of above. I was lucky enough to have Ken Dryden sign it, who looked at it and said - "Hey thats a really cool shirt!"

Wheres everyone elses habs shirt with a picture of a legend, signed by a legend?

Edited by Guest
Im a doofus

When I was thirteen and fully immersed in my Hab bandwagon jumping I had a T-Shirt with the front page of the Montreal Gazette on it after they one the cup. The picture was similar to that of above. I was lucky enough to have Ken Dryden sign it, who looked at it and said - "Hey thats a really cool shirt!"

Wheres everyone elses habs shirt with a picture of a legend, signed by a legend?

I have an autographed Kirk Muller practise jersey from the year they won the Cup in 1993. He wore it for the entire playoff run. Sadly there is no picture and it is bright orange. I like yours better :)