Jambands.ca

rock band - amazing tracklist

bouche

I broke down and got rock band for Xbox 360. It is some serious fun! Before I had anything hooked up I had downloaded the grateful dead pack and we played through franklin's tower, truckin', sugar magnolia, I Need A Miracle. Looking online, I found a load of packs that I really want to get too. The Police pack, Oasis, David Bowie. I'm just waiting for some frikken PRINCE!

Has anyone else tried Rock Band? It's really quite fun. You can play bass as phil, guitar as jerry, drums as mickey/bill and sing like bobby. too fun.

holy shit that's awesome.. I'm with ps2 so :( But the game is fun.. but GAWD that is totally a reason to get an xbox... That must be sooo much more fun being mickey/bill ( I love weir) but I love playing drums on Rock Band.. feels like you are actually learning a bit more on drums, sounds silly but I totally think that it does teach you riddims ;)

You can play bass as phil' date=' guitar as jerry, drums as mickey/bill and sing like bobby. too fun.[/quote']

I heard that the initial version of the GD pack had you being able to sing like Phil, but people at "Rock Band" parties got tired of being told to fill out their organ donor cards.

Awesome.

I'm waiting until July when it comes out on the Wii. With the motion sensing technology you actually have to kick and pose like Bobby when you sing.

I've yet to try but I want to. Games like this and guitar hero are cool but as a guitar teacher/player I sometimes would like to bitch slap the people that developed these games and drew attention away from actually playing real instruments. But at the same time they are fun....

I'm waiting until July when it comes out on the Wii. With the motion sensing technology you actually have to kick and pose like Bobby when you sing.

The Wii version will have a wireless guitar that doesn't use the wii controller, so I don't think you get to do trackable Bobby poses.

IT also won't have online play or DLC.

I just tried it online and it is FUN! It works great, but vocals don't seem to work the way I had hoped. Basically, if someone else is singing, you don't seem to be able to hear them. I couldn't find a way to adjust the main vocal track to mix it properly. If I could though I have a feeling that it would be extremely laggy.

Anyone want to start a band?