Jambands.ca

Black Crowes...in Sarnia!

Chewie

What Sarnia Bayfest lacks in lawnchairs they more than amply make up for in total fucking meatheads. (Or so has been my experiences.)

its crazy the way they divide the venue in half right up the middle. no drinking to the left, booze hounds and fucking metalmeats heads to the right. the non drinking side has maybe 100 people in it at any one time. the other side is jammed packed!

in all honesty its good to see sarnia holding this event. the rest of the year its a complete shithole of a town.

What Sarnia Bayfest lacks in lawnchairs they more than amply make up for in total fucking meatheads. (Or so has been my experiences.)

Experience confirmed! Bayfest blows! The drinking area is so jammed packed with complete and utter boneheads it makes me want to jump off a cliff. If Ryan Adams and Wilco were together at bayfest i'd still have to seriously consider whether I'd want to subject myself to that meatheadedry.

Boo Bayfest!

i got to tell ya, my bayfest experiences have been alright (except the sound has never struck me as great)we went one year by boat from lighthouse cove and docked at the marina all weekend...awesome time.

but this is the first time that they have a band i'm really excited to see...

Edited by Guest

Great thread!!

"Last time i was there i laid a few elbows here and there. That was best part about the whole thing." - ha ha ha!

"July 11 eh... I bet half of the fuckchops who are going to Bayfest have already started their pre-drinking." - awesome!

I met a guy from Sarnia the other day. I noted that I was quit surprised he hadn't grown a tail - with all those yummmy body altering chemicals that float around and all! He didn't get it - he was probably too busy thinking about how his buddies have already started drinking for Bayfest.

Edited by Guest