Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL COME TOGIV'ER - MAY 16 - 17 -18 - FRONTIER TOWN

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chamleon Project set.. come together just won't be the same with out them there...

They haven't played there that often, not that I can remember.

If I can get Deisel Dog, Caution Jam and Superstack in one night, I'll go for that night. Other than that, it's just not a family party and that's where I'm at right now.

I like the poster, can I get one?

I'm also sitting this round out. What happened to the great booking they had for Labour Day with B.A. and Woodhands and whatnot? I thought the fest was going in a nice, bold new direction.

What happened to Mohawk College? I thought you were taking it in a nice, bold new direction.

I'm looking forward to this.. I love seeing diesel dog, Caution Jam,and the rest of the regulars.. I think it's a good way to be a season opener for music festivals and/or seeing people that you haven't in ages in one huge gathering.. sounds cheesy I know.. but honestly I'm more looking forward to seeing all my favorite people in one spot :) you guys know who you are!!

Edited by Guest

I'm also sitting this round out. What happened to the great booking they had for Labour Day with B.A. and Woodhands and whatnot? I thought the fest was going in a nice' date=' bold new direction. [/quote']

What happened to Mohawk College? I thought you were taking it in a nice, bold new direction.

hahahahahahahaha

What happened to the great booking they had for Labour Day with B.A. and Woodhands and whatnot? I thought the fest was going in a nice, bold new direction.

have heard a few interesting rumours being considered to fill out the line-up

and have to agreed with boiler rat... the poster is beautiful

I wish that we would see some bigger names at the fest. I lost interest years ago. Rather pay $20 dollars more for a festival with bigger names and better festival grounds.

CTMF is not striving to be 'big' anymore. the type of crowds a more popular band would attract would attract more cops and more hassles for Rick. Don't expect it to be anything more than what it is now.

I'm also sitting this round out. What happened to the great booking they had for Labour Day with B.A. and Woodhands and whatnot? I thought the fest was going in a nice' date=' bold new direction. [/quote']

I'm still there man. Finishing out my first semester!

I am proud of you New Rider. Don't let your wookie past drag you away from those books. You stay strong and all of the hurt, along with the vague recollections of late night shenanigans in the saloon will slowly dissipate.

As for me, I think I may attend. Still up in the air.

....every year someone complains about the bands.. (yes I complained too... :P ) But one of the things I love about come together is that it's a smaller gathering with lots of friends :D Yes maybe I have seen deisil dog about 1000 times but I still love em :D I don't think I have had a bad time at come together cause there were no 'bigger bands' I'm gunna go have fun and dance and laugh, if U guys don't want to, I'm sorry cause ur missing out on a great party

I'm lucky, I have to go and I'm not complaining.

although I would love to see the burt boys there, thats the biggest name I need!

I'm in the same boat. I "have to go" as I'm playing bass with the Chris Mulligan Band. Having said that, I'd probably "have to go" even if I wasn't playing, as it would be tough to resist the urge make the journey to Frontier Town. Seeing the Burt boys there would be a huge treat!

Peace, Mark

I'm lucky' date=' I have to go and I'm not complaining.

although I would love to see the burt boys there, thats the biggest name I need![/quote']

I'm in the same boat. I "have to go" as I'm playing bass with the Chris Mulligan Band. Having said that, I'd probably "have to go" even if I wasn't playing, as it would be tough to resist the urge make the journey to Frontier Town. Seeing the Burt boys there would be a huge treat!

Peace, Mark

If you had your choice of any shoes in the world what type of shoes would you wear?