Jambands.ca

Nickleback News

AD

I also find the hatred odd. I mean it's obvious that they suck. But if you don't like a band there is a very simple solution; don't listen to them. And as for the other shit, 1. Who cares, I'd like to change my last name too, what's it to you? 2. You know damn well you'd do it too. 3. .08 is not that much. It's pretty easy to get that reading and feel fine. I would bet most people have driven at that point and worse, it's just we haven't been caught. Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying drunk driving. I think it's an asinine thing to do, but people don't realize how little you can drink and get to .08. (And please spare me the smart serve guidelines, I've got my smart serve already)

I also find the hatred odd. 3. .08 is not that much. I think it's an asinine thing to do, but people don't realize how little you can drink and get to .08.

He registered .14 and he was fucking speeding through a neighbourhood at 2:00am. What were the cops thinking by arresting him?

If you've ever read or seen any interviews or even read his lyrics, you'd know quite clearly the guy is a fucking scumbag. He also has his own record company and the criteria for artists under his wing is that they have to collaborate with him whether they want to or not; thus, every band will sound just like Nickelback - I'm looking straight at you Ian Thornley, formally of Big Wreck. I'm telling ya, that's all part of his master plan: to infiltrate the world with bad nu-metal.

hahah... i was having a conversation this morning about how fun i thought the george michael concert would be. isn't he coming to ottawa???

PS i hate nickelback too.

and 'raine maida' from our lady peace - i heard somewhere that his name was mike. so i'm sure it's true.

I also find the hatred odd. 3. .08 is not that much. I think it's an asinine thing to do' date=' but people don't realize how little you can drink and get to .08. [/quote']

He registered .14 and he was fucking speeding through a neighbourhood at 2:00am. What were the cops thinking by arresting him?

If you've ever read or seen any interviews or even read his lyrics, you'd know quite clearly the guy is a fucking scumbag. He also has his own record company and the criteria for artists under his wing is that they have to collaborate with him whether they want to or not; thus, every band will sound just like Nickelback - I'm looking straight at you Ian Thornley, formally of Big Wreck. I'm telling ya, that's all part of his master plan: to infiltrate the world with bad nu-metal.

I must admit that I didn't read the article before posting, so I must agree that he was driving like an asshole and deserves to be tried. However he has not been found guilty yet, according to the article. It's just that unconstitutional evidence (the police officer had the driver blow in his face as a breathalyzer test) has been allowed to be submitted at his trial (which was scheduled for Wednesday) I still stand by my statement that .08 is not that much. (But I still think it is a good legal limit, I do not condone drunk driving)

As for his business and his music, if you don't like his policies don't work with him, if you don't like his music don't listen to him. We don't all need to be super-heady, indie loving, experimental jamband freaks, do we? Some "hippies" are just as insular and exclusive as loft-living yuppie dinks.

However he has not been found guilty yet, according to the article.
Kroeger was convicted of drunk driving in a British Columbia court on Tuesday
As for his business and his music, if you don't like his policies don't work with him, if you don't like his music don't listen to him. We don't all need to be super-heady, indie loving, experimental jamband freaks, do we? Some "hippies" are just as insular and exclusive as loft-living yuppie dinks.

100% agree

It's Too Bad people hate Nickelback. Someday, people will see Chad Kroeger for the Rockstar he is. The guy can fellate himself? That may make him a Leader of Men, a Hero, but I don't want to see a Photograph.

i really wish people would quit bringing that up. my imagination regularly feeds me unbidden disturbing images, it doesn't need the extra help.