Jambands.ca

MMJ Canadian Dates

AD

what's the deal with Le Nationale?

when I saw the Mule there, it was general admission. but when I check the tix on tmaster, i see:

Level A

Section D

Row G

Seat 239

I just sent the venue's manager an e-mail asking about this. I'm interested, too, because if I go, I want to record it, which would work better with an open/GA floor.

I think The Besnard Lakes are the opening act for this one.

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm thinking it will be GA and the tickets are wrong... but maybe not. a sit down show would be awkward for both MMJ and Besnard Lakes.

The last show I saw at Le National had Besnard Lakes opening as well. Strange

I think someone said to me that they have the type of seating that they can remove and put back, so maybe that is the case. They might be making this a seating show. The upper deck was all numbered, but the floor was open for the Mule. Does that technology exist?

I know that they can have a basketball one day in an arena and a hockey game the next night. This is 2008 afterall. We don't have flying cars yet though.

• 3 weeks later...

awesome!

i hope nobody spaces and forgets to get tickets. will most likely be the smallest venue they play for the remainder of the year. and tickets are cheap. no excuses for missing this!!

awesome!

i hope nobody spaces and forgets to get tickets. will most likely be the smallest venue they play for the remainder of the year. and tickets are cheap. no excuses for missing this!!

I just ordered mine. I got an actual assigned seat for it, which makes me wonder if it'll be GA or not. (I was at Le National for Gov't Mule last year, and it was GA.) I'm hoping for GA, so I can set up to record the show.

Aloha,

Brad