Jambands.ca

MMJ Canadian Dates

AD

Maybe Bouche has a contact that can shed light onto the seating / GA question? The venue does both seated and GA shows - I'm hoping the assigned seating was just a mix-up when they started selling for the show.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for hotels, Hotel St. Andre is really close (like a block or two away) to the venue (and mid-way from the bus station to the venue). When I booked a room there for Gov't Mule last September, it came to $88 when done through their website, which included continental breakfast. The place isn't fancy, but it's in good shape and I had no problems there.

Aloha,

Brad

Maybe Bouche has a contact that can shed light onto the seating / GA question? The venue does both seated and GA shows - I'm hoping the assigned seating was just a mix-up when they started selling for the show.

yes, I wondered the same thing since the mule was GA. I did send off the question to management. If you look through the le national site, you can see a seated configuration.

with seating

national_09.jpg

GA style

national_11.jpg

ok. done.

thanks cuz. I love that place. The last time that I stayed there, I checked in and they said "how many are in your party?" and I said "2". The girl then gave me 2 freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate chips were all melty and the outside was all carmelized. mmmmm! best check in ever.