Jambands.ca

Ottawa Bluesfest Preliminary Line-up

bouche

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Gold Circle listings on capital tickets we get the headliners schedules:

July 3: Tragically Hip

July 4: Feist

July 5: Steely Dan

July 6: Widespread Panic/ Primus

July 7: James Taylor

July 8: Fergie

July 9: Brian Wilson

July 10: Black Crowes

July 11: Great Big Sea

July 12: Akon/ Wyclef

July 13: Donna Summer

you can get to the front row no problem - get there early to get there without using your elbows though. people may or may not be cool with puffing, just depends on who you're standing beside. security usually has bigger things to worry about unless you're being a dick about smoking etc. Just don't spoil anything for anyone else and you'll probably be fine. Police will most likely react though.

Whoo-hoooo!

The weakerthans AND the Wailers!!!

Oh yeah, and the 100 people at Moe. last year sure made the crowd smokey.

Weakerthans and the Wailers are both playing at the same time as Widespread. Must be the time slot for the W's lol

Anybody notice the press photo for WSP on the Bluesfest site shows JB w. SCI, funny

Edited by Guest

Oh yeah' date=' and the 100 people at Moe. last year sure made the crowd smokey.[/quote']

that was from Ollie's headbanging I think

And the hair is even longer this year!

Basher, hate to say this but Gold Circle kind of sucks. At least you can still go into the general admission area if you see a better spot there.

i'd expect WSP fans to come out of the wookwork

Which is precisely why I will be at a different stage' date=' not too mention the stupidfucking bongo drums that drive me insane.[/quote']

I'll bet that if you stand 'way up front, right in front of Jimmy Herring's stage rig, the bongos would largely be drowned out.

Aloha,

Brad

Basher, hate to say this but Gold Circle kind of sucks. At least you can still go into the general admission area if you see a better spot there.

Oh well. Good thing it's only money. Figure at the very least we get $50 for Metropolitan restaurants, private bar and private bathrooms.

Not the end of the world if we don't like the spot.

i'd expect WSP fans to come out of the wookwork

Which is precisely why I will be at a different stage' date=' not too mention the stupidfucking bongo drums that drive me insane.[/quote']

they don't have a cranky ol' bastard stage this year.

They dont have a Slip/SurpriseMeMrDavis stage either Bouche. You realize that means you are going to have to listen to bands you have never heard before, right?

what on earth are you talking about? that's pretty weak you cranky ol' bastard.