Jambands.ca

Ottawa Bluesfest Preliminary Line-up

bouche

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They dont have a Slip/SurpriseMeMrDavis stage either Bouche. You realize that means you are going to have to listen to bands you have never heard before, right?

Three days of Harry Manx & Kevin Breit will probably act as a pacifier substitute for him.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

The Gold Circle seating areas are approximately in line with the soundboard off to the left and right. They have tables, chairs and umbrellas set out, a limited menu for food service and drinks without the lines. The drinks are $1 more at these locations. I don't know if they did it differently in previous years, but from what I saw last year either few people bought these; or they all chose to watch the show with the peeps (there was no one in these areas except during Rodeo, Miller, Van and Dylan- all as expected I guess). The table and umbrella will be worth your money to use between sets Bash...........

During wilco a few years ago they had that gold circle area i think. It took up half the front row. The rest was for general admission. The problem with the gold circle was that the people in their didn't stand and just sat looking bored the entire time. I was front row general admission and it was a great crowd.

During wilco a few years ago they had that gold circle area i think. It took up half the front row. The rest was for general admission. The problem with the gold circle was that the people in their didn't stand and just sat looking bored the entire time. I was front row general admission and it was a great crowd.

That wasn't Gold Circle seating. That was "assigned" seating. There is a difference. Gold Circle is basically a penned off area for noobs with a bit of money.

stupidfucking bongo drums

Soooooo many times I scream this in my head.LOL

Great line-up...I don't know why but it's always the lesser known bands that I am more interested to see.Great ones on that list..NQ Arbuckle and the HiLoTrons for starts.

Hey huli..FEDERICO AUBELE!!

jeez...are they gonna keep raising the price 40$+ every single year? the first year i went (a few years ago) it was under 100 for the pass. last year was 150, now this year it comes to 188 for the presale pass. BOOOOO. yeah i know i shouldn't complain on the very first day and it's still a great deal and all...

:) but still!

jeez...are they gonna keep raising the price 40$+ every single year? the first year i went (a few years ago) it was under 100 for the pass. last year was 150, now this year it comes to 188 for the presale pass. BOOOOO. yeah i know i shouldn't complain on the very first day and it's still a great deal and all...

:) but still!

There's only $5 difference between the transferrable and non-transferrable pass this year, so looks like most of the increase was on the latter. I think I'll get transferrabler -- you get 11 tickets, 1 for each day of the event.

I was reallllllllllllly hoping Monahan would get Clapton for Bluesfest - he's a true blues legend, and he's actually touring this year. I'm sure they can afford Clapton when they're not spending anything on headliners this year.

I was reallllllllllllly hoping Monahan would get Clapton for Bluesfest - he's a true blues legend, and he's actually touring this year. I'm sure they can afford Clapton when they're not spending anything on headliners this year.

or rather Blind Faith. now THAT would be super awesome since the boys are on good playing and talking terms.