Jambands.ca

Ottawa Bluesfest Preliminary Line-up

bouche

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw Ray Davies in Toronto at the Danforth Music Hall. It was a great show. Few artists of any era can compete with Ray when it comes to performing quantity and quality tunes and he plays many classic Kinks along with some choice cuts from his new album and a couple from his other solo projects. Don't miss it. His band is excellent too.

ray davies was in list announced wednesday morning

that will be a great show, very much looking forward to it.

he was definitely not included in the email that was sent out. I guess he's inluded in "and more." I haven't had the time to properly review the list posted here as I've been out of town. That was a great surprise for me this morning!

Tickets go onsale to the general public Saturday April 26, 2008 at 10 a.m. As a Bluesfest Insider you have access to an incredible pre-sale offer. You can buy an 11-day full festival non-transferable passport for a discounted price of $175 - down from $195 or an 11-day full festival transferable passport for a discounted price of $180 - down from $200.

Also, you can purchase any Metropolitain Gold Circle reserved seat (sold on a per day basis) before anyone else.

To redeem this offer simply click on www.capitaltickets.ca/bluesfest/promo

Enter the word FUNK as your promotion code.

This offer begins on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 10 a.m. and expires at midnight on Friday, April 25, 2008.

any chance of a better deal showing up? This offer expires in a few hours.

Dancehall reggae star Sean Paul is the latest addition to the Bluesfest lineup. Organizers said yesterday that the Jamaican-born artist would perform on the Bank of America stage July 13 at 7 p.m. Sean Paul is known for a string of hits, including Gimme the light, Get busy and We be burnin'.