Jambands.ca

"HAVINBEERS"

Gr8FuL

who's with me?

I dont know whats it's like where you all are today, but its beautiful in my part of N.B today,and looking promising to stay that way all weekend! i'm leaving work early (ie right now) and will be havinbeers in the sun/fishing all weekend!! Hope everyone has a good weekend and to those havinbeers, hell even those who aren';t, Cheers!

Josh

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im only have a dozen of so beer and thats is because I got to go back to work at 1 AM this morning, so cant have too much fun, And Have a Blast Fishing buddy, Im right jelous, but only a couple months till im back home for a visit and we will have a fishin trip then you can show me how you kings county folk do it, haha But atleast it wont be hard to remember your name since mine is Josh too haha

Well im only have a dozen of so beer and thats is because I got to go back to work at 1 AM this morning, so cant have too much fun, And Have a Blast Fishing buddy, Im right jelous, but only a couple months till im back home for a visit and we will have a fishin trip then you can show me how you kings county folk do it, haha But atleast it wont be hard to remember your name since mine is Josh too haha

I'm really glad that it's not my masonry you'll be restoring when you go back to work!! :P