Jambands.ca

"HAVINBEERS"

Gr8FuL

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well headymamamyrna, there's sexbutsa to wonder about and although I could guess it'd just be based on phonics...kinda like those phoenicians...crazy for greek...in these modern times I'm sure the letters are being used more politco-correctly as there's also dlynobeers in Badams' date tonight...so whatever poetic justice gets passed back on Zimmerman's head maybetomorrowni badams' ght won't hurt with a few beers down the hatch.

gimme a big hug Andre.

Well im only have a dozen of so beer and thats is because I got to go back to work at 1 AM this morning' date=' so cant have too much fun, And Have a Blast Fishing buddy, Im right jelous, but only a couple months till im back home for a visit and we will have a fishin trip then you can show me how you kings county folk do it, haha But atleast it wont be hard to remember your name since mine is Josh too haha[/quote']

I'm really glad that it's not my masonry you'll be restoring when you go back to work!! :P

HAHA No no no, we just had to tear down some scaffolding and hoarding, we have to do it at this hour of the night beacause its TTC's Head office at its over the Subway tracks so we have to wait till the subway isnt running before we can do the tear down. But im home now and sleep is lookin rather attractive good morning I guess to all !

Edited by Guest

Ahhh! All done Just filled a dumpster full of hedge trimmings we had cut down, and with all the leaves I left in the back entrance to the basement all fall and winter till now. Digging out all that rottin foilage I discovered something I found seedlings and sprouts and worms up to 16 inchs long, and this was all in a concrete stair case! I knwo what im goin to do next fall is put a couple inchs of leaves on all of our garden beds and leaving them to get all ripe and full of plant goodness, Anywho getting to the point now im sitting down HAVINBEERSSSS Some nice cold James Ready!

longboarding with girls is fun....havinbeers with girls is fun too.

I couldn't agree more!!!

Ol'Hickster, caught 16 trout on saturday, (kept 5 to eat,while Havinbeers, they were delicious) it was unbelievable, with the water so high i didn't think we'd get into much if anything, was i ever wrong!! haha We'll have to get out when you come back.

I love getting to taste all the new beers after moving somewhere..

Here are my favorite from around here..

Terrapin Beer.. Yummmm! How heady is that?

terrapinbeer.jpg

Sweetwater 420.. Again, heady!

right_default2.jpg

And Sweetwater Blue, which is brewed with a hint of blueberry, perfect for summer!

sweetwater-blue.jpg

And I know this isn't a beer, but I love me some

Sparks!!

sparks.jpg

I will be kicking off tonight with some Sparks before going to see Dead Night with Phuncle Sam! Woooo.. Counting down the hours to crack open that Sparks and continue onto some heady beers! I love havinbeers!!!

Ol'Hickster, caught 16 trout on saturday, (kept 5 to eat,while Havinbeers, they were delicious) it was unbelievable, with the water so high i didn't think we'd get into much if anything, was i ever wrong!! haha We'll have to get out when you come back.

Holy fuck leave some fish for the rest of the fishers :P haah Yea I always find high water good for abundancy in catchs they come out of there deep pools and have more room to feed, As for today Its raining so my yard work is on hold so lots of time for some beers!

I was havinbeers in the backyard on the first nice Sunday a few weeks back, doing some

and I went upstairs to grab a jacket and while I was in there grabbed the full opened beer that I left on the counter so I went back outside and drank the beer from inside and left the beer just sitting there that I had left outside when I ran inside for a sec and then after I got done havin the beer from inside I went back to havin the nearly full beer from earlier but before I took a drink I thought I should have a quick peek inside the bottle and when I did I thought I saw something floating in it so I dumped it out and to my suprise no less than twenty flies had found there way into the beer! I continued havinbeers over the afternoon but made sure I put the cap on the top of the bottle when I went back to the

• 3 weeks later...