Jambands.ca

"HAVINBEERS"

Gr8FuL

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tossed the turkey in the oven (the bird is the word man) and now i'm havinbeers. Starting out with one of there:

pumpkin_ale.gif

home_r14_c2.jpg

Pumpkin Ale:

In our pursuit to bring you the most flavourful and unique beers possible, we are proud to release this tasty autumn ale. Handcrafted with an assortment of specialty malts and hops, we added a generous amount of pumpkin directly into the brew. Combine this with hints of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and allspice, and you’ve got a beer that you won’t soon forget. Rich, satisfying and slightly spicy, our seasonal ale goes perfectly with your favourite dessert or traditional feast. But like fall, Pumpkin Ale comes but once a year!

Hmm that sounds pretty good Kev, Im just runnin outa the rum so I will have to make another run to the store, did you get it at the LCBO or the beer store?

I saw it at the big LCBO at Rideau & King Edward in Ottawa the other day. If you go to

http://www.lcbo.com/main/en.shtml

and enter "pumpkin ale" in the search box at the top-right of the page, there are two different pumpkin ales, and you can find which stores have them in stock.

Edit to add: The beer that Kanada Kev is from Great Lakes Brewing, rather than the other product that's listed, which is from St. Ambroise.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim was one of the adopted names of a philosopher and alchemist born in 1493, known for being brash, arrogant, and almost always right. Father of modern medicine and the person who discovered and isolated the element zinc, the stuff that protects our skin from the sun in basic sunscreens. AKA Paracelsus (with a hard C)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...