Jambands.ca

I'm off to a meeting with Eugene Levy!

Velvet

The only surviving Schmenge Brother!!!!

He's hosting the NAC show that I work tomorrow. I'm actually a bit nervous because he's obviously used to working with total pro video directors and I'm pretty un-pro.

As a video director, that is.

Anywho, wish me luck!!!

He's total pro. It was fun watching him coach the Maestro on comedic timing. He kept saying "Think Jack Benny, let every event happen!" I even made a couple of script suggestions!

It was fun, and we talked at the end about SCTV. He said they just got back together for a couple of benefit shows in Toronto, first time they've gotten together in 24 years. I asked him to sign my A Mighty Wind dvd. I told him Mitch was one of my favourite characters of his and he agreed, calling A Mighty Wind "One hell of a piece."

The shows are tomorrow afternoon. Now I gotta get to work!

That's an exciting story. It's hilarious watching him on SCTV clips because when I was little, he seemed so old. Yet, he was really quite young. And when I look at those clips now, he STILL seems old to me, yet he's probably about 7 years younger than me or so in them.

I would have asked him what it was like to be in ghostbusters.

I would have asked him what it was like to be in ghostbusters.

That would have been hilarious! I honestly wonder if he would have hit you or just made fun of you...

I have witnessed some people confuse Harold Ramis for Eugene Levy. There could be many reasons for the humour behind the question. Now you have me wondering if he wanted to be in it but wasn't invited.