Jambands.ca

Vibes needed BAdly

headymamamyrna

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEhehe, it sure does. A nice kidney shaped inground. It also has a hot tub so we don't need to install one. It also has a koi pond/fountain and two fireplaces AND it has no backyard neighbors. We back onto Gatineau Park and a bike path.

I can't frickin' wait to cook in our big ass kitchen either. YAY bouchey. Thanks for buying that house with me!

HEhehe, it sure does. A nice kidney shaped inground. It also has a hot tub so we don't need to install one. It also has a koi pond/fountain and two fireplaces AND it has no backyard neighbors. We back onto Gatineau Park and a bike path.

Does it have a stage deck out back?

Aloha,

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

Our house officially sold today with one of the biggest rollercoaster rides in our history. After we accepted the offer, we found out that their bank pulled out of the financing. Bad credit history or something. So today, we found out that they got accepted with a class-b lender. Because of this, we now have the papers that prove our sale, approve our financing and we can move in august to our new world in the trees.

n723505136_3383237_3013.jpg

Edited by Guest

never understood that about real estate transactions. The buyer's offer is accepted by you, they hand over a security deposit to your lawyer. Then, for whatever reason, they back out and you don't get to keep the deposit?!?!?! Fuck that ... am i missing something???

Congrats on the finalization of your sale. Must be a big weight off of your shoulders. Celebrate good times, come on!