Jambands.ca

Great Glebe Garage Sale

Ms.Huxtable

always a great time - if you are thinking of buying anything large, a good tip is to drive down and park somewhere in the neighbourhood friday night, as you won't be able to get a car in there on saturday. of course people will also hold large things for you if you pay

if you don't have to drive, don't. there are so many people.

also, bring your appetite. lots of food, especially around the school (5th / 4th Ave and Lyon) nothing fancy, but a homemade BBQ-d mcmuffin with money going to the school is a great way to wake up.

Yeah sure, along with my first pressing of Revolver :0

It's mostly junk records...a couple of herb alpert and I forget what else.

:) Just checking, chances are I would have it anyway...I think I have 41 of his so far.

3 are re-released though so I don't count those.

to further what AD mentioned, another option, if you get something big but don't have a car there, is to just ask if you can pay and pick it up in a few days. I bet if you sweeten that deal with $5 (or more depending on the cost of the item), they'd hold it for you. If you don't have a car, head to home depot and reserve the van. Buy like a roll of sod off them and you can get the van for $20 for an hour then haul ass.

OR, come on here after it's over (noon or so) and if there's 3-4 people or more then everyone chips in for a van rental for a day.

I don't know but i'm excited for all the great junk.

I got the best bike ever, Jay and Kyla saw it, they can attest to its greatness. I also got a Dyno-Boy skateboard!!

I saw tons of stuff I would have bought if I didn't spend my cash on the bike. Beautiful day and tons of people out. Awesome.

We got two baby xylophones, a shelf (which the baby thought was the best toy for some odd reason) and a few other things but I agree with Ms Hux, not so impressed on the junk...

Then again, it was fun, 7am we left, walked there and walked back and it's now 1pm. Now, down to the market for some food and a beer.