Jambands.ca

Toxic Twin is Toxic Again

Jaimoe

I'm Back in the Saddle Agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Sounds like the Gene Autry version.

How about the Aerosmith version?

"I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack' date=' I'm back in saddle again."

[/quote']

In Harlan Ellison's short story, "Gentleman Junkie," a doctor who's addicted to heroin ends up in jail, where another addict manages to get him some heroin; the other addict refers to the heroin as "horse," and says to the doctor, "We'll get you back up in the saddle..."

Aloha,

Brad

According to

http://www.ottawasun.com/Showbiz/OtherShowbiz/2008/05/31/5729731-sun.html

Steven Tyler checked into a rehab facility in search of a "safe environment" to recover from several foot surgeries and physical therapy, the Aerosmith frontman said in a statement.

Tyler said the surgeries were to correct long-time foot injuries resulting from his physical concert performances.

"The 'foot repair' pain was intense, greater than I'd anticipated. The months of rehabilitative care and the painful strain of physical therapy were traumatic. I really needed a safe environment to recuperate where I could shut off my phone and get back on my feet," Tyler said in the statement.

Aloha,

Brad

According to

http://www.ottawasun.com/Showbiz/OtherShowbiz/2008/05/31/5729731-sun.html

Steven Tyler checked into a rehab facility in search of a "safe environment" to recover from several foot surgeries and physical therapy, the Aerosmith frontman said in a statement.

Tyler said the surgeries were to correct long-time foot injuries resulting from his physical concert performances.

"The 'foot repair' pain was intense, greater than I'd anticipated. The months of rehabilitative care and the painful strain of physical therapy were traumatic. I really needed a safe environment to recuperate where I could shut off my phone and get back on my feet," Tyler said in the statement.

Aloha,

Brad

So what you're saying is that aerosmith still sucks? ;)