Jambands.ca

A Wii for $0.71 - Holy Cow!

Ms.Huxtable

The items were actually had for about less than 1/2 of the TOTAL costs listed above.

Both items were shipped from the same vendor, and the auction prices were $12 and $14 respectively for the two items. The cost of shipping and customs ran me a total of $30 for the two items. Of course that was for standard shipping, it could have run me over $50 total if I had them Priority Shipped......

They aren't paying directly nor is my bidder account related to the affiliate account. i am experimenting with affiliate links that would be of interest to skanks.

like the somewhat grey, ripped leather jacket wearing punk rocker who was ahead of me in line for a whippet in Oakland, Cali said when I asked if he was going to the show:

"I'm just here for the drugs."

no linkey clickey

The cost to have the Fender items shipped to CT was only about $6. I got the money clip for $2 and the cufflinks for $6.

Weird I know, how does this make anyone money- unless its all stolen?

promo. thinking two steps ahead. the profit gained when the (average of) 4 people who see what you have and then buy the same, or a related item, from the same company at full price more make up for the initial giveaway