Jambands.ca

TJ Ford Trade Machine

afro poppa

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bargnani is on the climb eh?

I like Garbajosa but his legs could use some work, too injury prone, at least Ben plays and he isn't all reresented in stats... besides the raps cvould score even with him on the floor. (and it works in the trade machine)

I'm all about the Wallace deal.

Edited by Guest

Apparently on Detroit radio they were saying that if 'Sheed goes so does Prince to the same home... I don't think the Pistons want T.J. but they could probably get a hold of a lot of the Raptors depth to build on next year if the trade went through. I'm gonna start figuring out if the Raps could work both with Bosh still in the line up... lots of dough though.

WOW... that is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done LXQ42, I can't seem to find a way to get Prince and Sheed from the D and stiil keep anything close to the current lineup... so it's not gonna happen probably, but if the Gods are watching hopefully they'll hear that Portland deal.

I think I'd prefer Oden now that he's been through the rough patch.. I love Kansas though so !?!?!?!?

I think Lopez could work out... we could get rid of a lot of garbage depth as I call it... Baston, Graham, Humph, Bargnani, hopefully not Garbajosa but we'll see if he's through the tough patch as well... maybe a real year...

I just don't see Banana making a difference on the floor without a real big man up front and then where does Bosh stand? Humph admittedly has had some great moments but he's undersized for a centre and won't be able to control anyone like Gasol or Garnett so he's really no use if we're talking about a real team... I mean Baston has great offence and nothing else, they' just aren't good enough to win in the NBA unfortunately.... Yao or Sheed or Sammy D on the other hand....