Jambands.ca

Vibes for Freeker

Hux

Get better soon! I wiped-out last year and I'm glad I was wearing a helmet. People are crazy if they don't wear one while biking in city traffic.

incidentally, jaimoe broke my wrist back in grade 10 while biking to school. he cut me off, while laughing with glee and threw a hockey stick in my spokes which made me go over my front wheel, landing awkwardly on my wrist. Too bad I wasn't wearing helmet on my wrist, eh Dave?

I'm just waiting patiently for the right time for payback

incidentally, jaimoe broke my wrist back in grade 10 while biking to school. he cut me off, while laughing with glee and threw a hockey stick in my spokes which made me go over my front wheel, landing awkwardly on my wrist.

So, really, it was your own body weight (and/or your inability to twist in mid-air and land on your feet with a proud "Ta-da!") and the rigid nature of the ground that broke your wrist, not Jaimoe.

Aloha,

Brad

actually Brad, after reliving the tale in my head a minute ago i think i did acrobatically twist and flip and land on my feet with a hearty Ta-Da! at which point Jaimoe swing his hockey stick at my wrist and broke it

Ah, that's different. So when will you be inflicting payback on the hockey stick?

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...