Jambands.ca

QotD: God— yes or no or maybe?

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Further defining ominipotence is likely unnecessary...do you want that removed?

I'm not at all sure what you are asking here (sincerely, I'm not being sarcastic, though I anticipate that it is going to look like sarcasm)

The part of the questions that follows the word Omnipotent --> the "can see when you've been bad or good" portion.

Wondering if that is unnecessary and the problematic portion of which you were referring.

hmmm well I wouldn't say I believe in the chirstian idea of God. The way I pictured it when I was just a young lass headed to church was some big white dude up in the sky telling you what you should do.

I think that this vision of God is pretty narrow minded and I do not believe in it. I do however feel a force that connects us all. I don't really see it as a being or a person.. just energy.

I think the most important thing about life today is thinking about yourself and being the best person you can be. That comes from inside you though and not from some great omnipotent source that is above and beyond your reach.

(everyone is entitled to their own opinions.. this one's just how I see it.... )

I belive in one thing and one thing only - the Magic 8 ball at Mousepad's place. It talks and I listen.

without a doubt

and by comparison if there were a god it would be cool if it were Neil Young...then Van Morrison could be the messiah...rushing in to soothe us all with those 'humanah huminnnahs'..