Jambands.ca

“Trey wants Phish to come back.� - Tom Marshall

Basher

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting this show on tonight ya buncha facks!

10-21-95 Pershing Auditorium, Lincoln, NE

1: Tweezer Reprise, Chalk Dust Torture, Guelah Papyrus, Reba, Wilson, Cars Trucks Buses, Kung, Lizards, Strange Design, Acoustic Army, Good Times Bad Times*-> Tweezer Reprise

2: Also Sprach Zarathustra, David Bowie, Lifeboy, Sparkle, You Enjoy Myself, Purple Rain, Harry Hood**, Suzy Greenberg**

E: Highway to Hell

*With "Black or White" (Michael Jackson) tease. **With "Beat It" (Michael Jackson) teases.

Oh yeah.

Writeup from HPB

Listened to that show yesterday Schwa. Great f'n show!! Listening to this now...

7.10.99 Camden, NJ

disc 1

wilson > chalk dust> roggae, water in the sky, back at the chicken shack, sparkle > bathtub gin, golgi apparatus

disc 2

tweezer>moutains in the mist, birds of a feather > when the circus comes to town, fluffhead, while my guitar gently weeps, tweezer reprise

Listened to that show yesterday Schwa. Great f'n show!! Listening to this now...

7.10.99 Camden, NJ

disc 1

wilson > chalk dust> roggae, water in the sky, back at the chicken shack, sparkle > bathtub gin, golgi apparatus

disc 2

tweezer>moutains in the mist, birds of a feather > when the circus comes to town, fluffhead, while my guitar gently weeps, tweezer reprise

Ha, i have that show. Will put it in the car music pile :)

People who say they don't want to see them again, well they didn't get it then and and they won't get it now.

Irrelevant? What the fuck is considered relevant. Shit people were talking about how phish were irrelevant back in 1997. I don't give a shit. No other band has made me feel the way this band does. I am excited as hell.

People who say they don't want to see them again, well they didn't get it then and and they won't get it now.

Irrelevant? What the fuck is considered relevant. Shit people were talking about how phish were irrelevant back in 1997. I don't give a shit. No other band has made me feel the way this band does. I am excited as hell.

fucking eh! phish is coming, woooooooo hoooooooooooo. Nothing makes me feel like phish does and all that negativity sucks balls, keep it quiet, if you don't like them then go skulk in the corner reminiscing and let life continue with the best band ever!!!

Phish lyricist in studio with Anastasio, hints at Phish return

by Robert Costa

PopMatters.com

4 June 2008

Anastasio is slated to perform his first major public concert since his 2006 arrest on July 4th weekend at the inaugural Rothbury festival in Rothbury, Mich. Two other Phish members, drummer Jon Fishman and bassist Mike Gordon are also set to make appearances, albeit with separate acts.

Robert Costa is a reporter in Bucks County, Pa.

Maybe he just wants to forget the '06 New Year's Run, but I thought Albany was killer.