Jambands.ca

“Trey wants Phish to come back.� - Tom Marshall

Basher

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Phish again, though I'm just happy that Tom Marshall is reporting that Trey Anastasio is doing better and I look forward to whatever Trey does next.

Peace,

Tim

as usual, you are the voice of class and decorum, tim :) well put.

harsh! Music and Art cannot be generally categorized as "best" because each individual has their own taste. Of course The Beatles rank very high on many people's lists. John Lennon is my hero - but is he everyone's hero?

Only to the whole Working Class ...

Not me, and I work.

buncha old timers lol

No' date=' just a buncha stupid newbs who dont know how to hear music.[/quote']

That's a little harsh Booche. Everybody has their own thing. Not everyone can have Beethoven's ear.

Personally, I'd love to see Phish come back with some new material. Perhaps they can return the validity of the jambands scene.

ohoh, that sounded like a joke goin' over my head. Some sort of lyric i don't know?

John Lennon wrote a song called "Working Class Hero" (ironic, as he wasn't working class ... George and Paul were, and Ringo's family were full on poor, but John was raised in a solidly middle class household).

ohoh' date=' that sounded like a joke goin' over my head. Some sort of lyric i don't know?[/quote']

John Lennon wrote a song called "Working Class Hero" (ironic, as he wasn't working class ... George and Paul were, and Ringo's family were full on poor, but John was raised in a solidly middle class household).

Ah, yes. I know that song. A little slow on the uptake I guess. I like the Greenday cover of that tune.

ohoh' date=' that sounded like a joke goin' over my head. Some sort of lyric i don't know?[/quote']

Ah, yes. I know that song. A little slow on the uptake I guess. I like the Greenday cover of that tune.

oh my gosh, its a good thing lennon was cremated, otherwise i think he'd be clawing at the inside of his coffin right now ...

Have you heard it? Good cover. And I have to ask, why do you think that? Just because it's Greenday or because it got covered at all?

yeah, ive heard it although i dont own the album. i know it was all the rage and it struck a chord with their fanbase because it was the big single off a charity release but i just dont like it. i have no problem with people covering lennon. i just found this one to be forced and a bit contrived.

buncha old timers lol

No' date=' just a buncha stupid newbs who dont know how to hear music.[/quote']

That's a little harsh Booche. Everybody has their own thing. Not everyone can have Beethoven's ear.

Personally, I'd love to see Phish come back with some new material. Perhaps they can return the validity of the jambands scene.

Booche doesn't have beethoven's ear, only his ear hair.

How am I supposed to "hear" music anyway?

My guess booche only "hears" it when he's really wasted. e.g. "I'm realllly fuggin druuunk, I fackin love this shit man, everything else **burp** sucks and so does eveeeeryone buncha fackin newb idiots, I hate you fackers. Where's my shoelaces, jackasses stole my shoebblaces? hah aaha shooblaces ar funny"

My guess booche only "hears" it when he's really wasted. e.g. "I'm realllly fuggin druuunk, I fackin love this shit man, everything else **burp** sucks and so does eveeeeryone buncha fackin newb idiots, I hate you fackers. Where's my shoelaces, jackasses stole my shoebblaces? hah aaha shooblaces ar funny"

Fucking hilarious BR :)

Nominated for post of the year so far...