Jambands.ca

Movies you love!

Ms Zimmy

Unless we start a Western thread, in which case it may just become a Jaimoe and d_jango love-in.

COOL plates dude! Ruling all over the schooling. Sweet ass shit. ( Oh .. wait .. California. Okay, that's how trusting and gullible I am. Thanks for taking advantage of that. ;) )

Start a western thread so I can post Unforgiven as a great movie (it fits in this thread actually). SInce we live in quebec, the front plate is OPTIONAL! I love that. however, my BOUCHE plate is decommissioned until a: quebec allows bordering province plates as custom plates or b: we move back to Ontario.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And check out the chilling German film The Lives of Others (Oscar winner for best foreign language film in 2007). One sad footnote to the film is that the unforgettable star, Ulrich Mühe, died of stomach cancer not too long after the film was released, although he did live long enough to win both a German Film Award and European Film Award for best actor.

livesothers.jpg

Fuck, yes!!!

This movie is excellent. Highly recommended, whether you're into German movies or not. I saw this a few months ago, and it was by far one of the best flicks I saw this year.

Watch. Now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Watched some good ones on the satelite while Vacating:

King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters (doc on two guys battling it out for Donkey Kong supremacy - its freakin aewsome!)

Grindhouse: (Planet Terror & DeathProof) I liked Planet Terror a lot, death proo just seemed long and dragging after the first film. Oh and the fake previews throughout are beautiful.

The Quiet - Not sure how i got stuck watching this one, but it was actually good!

Eastern Promises - Cronenberg thats easy to follow? I liked it.

Snakes on a Plane - terrific!