Jambands.ca

TORNADOO!

DevO

I drove through it this afternoon outside Brantford. We saw the most amazing rainbow (saw the end of it too!) and then an insane hail (!) storm... crazy winds, lots of lightning and black black clouds. It seemed like they were touching down in the distance... but the horizon had farms and stuff blocking the full view. THe higway was nuts with cars pulled over and people driving like idiots.

I was also just in Indiana yesterday, where south of Indianapolis, tornados, storms and flooding had declared 10 counties as disaster zones. Crazy weather weekend.

I was in Brantford during the storm too and it was unreal! I've never seen that kind of devastation after what was basically a 7 minute storm. Thankfully I didn't really see too much property damage (aside from a van with its back window blown out) but lots of tree with big branches torn right down and into the street. I saw one street entirely blocked off because most of a large tree had been pulled right down. Also saw a very old-looking tree completely uprooted and pushed onto a neighbouring house...unreal man. Like the kind of shit you see on the news.

The dermis is tightly connected to the epidermis by a basement membrane, and harbors many nerve endings that provide the sense of touch and heat. It contains the hair follicles, sweat glands, sebaceous glands, apocrine glands, and blood vessels.

• 2 weeks later...

hamilton got nailed, crazy thunder storm complete with several bouts of hail and a power outage... friends of the family drove in from a few miles south of the city though and wondered how everything here got so wet (sunny skies all the way for them)

thought for sure some of the black swirling clouds on the horizon were heading for funnels but NO TORNADO(O)!