Jambands.ca

Curious about Le National show times

DBOC

Can anyone help me out with some info about Le National in Montreal? I'm hoping to be able to get a bus home to Ottawa after the MMJ show next week but the last bus is at 11:59. As far as I can tell the bus station is right around the corner. Would the show end in time for me to catch the bus? What time to shows there typically end on a Tuesday?

any info is greatly appreciated.

I was at Le National for Gov't Mule back in September (on a Friday, IIRC), and I think the show ended past midnight. I think you might be able to catch that bus, but you should have a backup plan in place in case you miss it, or be prepared to leave Le National by 11:45pm at the latest to make sure you get on it.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Change leave-by time; I walk faster than most.

you may still be safe, DB. if tix say doors at 7 and show at 8, that would probably mean the besnard lakes will take the stage at 8:30 / 8:45 and MMJ would come out around 9:30 / 10:15. would be tight, but you'd get in most of the show before you had to take off.

show times are always a gamble.

Greenland Productions are the promoters for this show. You could always call them or Le National as they would know more than us here and could likely give you a definitive answer as to the set times.

Also keep in mind that half or 3/4 of a MMJ show in a tiny venue is better than no MMJ at all if the bus is your deal-breaker for attendance. :)

It's not just 1/2 or 3/4 of an MMJ show; you get that, plus a full (opening) set of The Besnard Lakes.

Aloha,

Brad

Greenland Productions are the promoters for this show. You could always call them or Le National as they would know more than us here and could likely give you a definitive answer as to the set times.

It's always a good decision to call the venue for this type of information. They might not have it until the day off but it's usually pretty accurate.

I was at the Mule show Brad mentioned and had the opposite dilemma: I was going to the Genesis show at the Stade Olympique and didn't want to buy a ticket to the Mule show unless I was guaranteed some second set action. The guy at the box office was able to give me the exact start time and I ended up catching 45 minutes of Mule!