Jambands.ca

QotD: funniest thing from your school days/daze?

Davey Boy 2.0

For me– and Jaimoe may remember this– it was grade 12 gym class and we were doing archery in the gymnasium. There was a gal in the class who had the worst hand-eye coordination, strength, 'athleticism' ever. You know the type- chubby, coke bottle glasses, slow speech, smelled vaguely of milk products...

So the way it worked was there were targets at one end of the gym and the whole class was sitting at the opposite wall, backs to the wall while the 5 or so archers stood up in front of everyone and tried to hit the target.

So it's the aforementioned gal's turn, the teacher has a look on his face like "I don't know how this is going to go". She puts the arrow in the bow but is having trouble pulling it back, both arms start wobbling as the tension from the bow increases, and the tip arrow was moving around like a virgin's penis in a dark room on prom night. So the teacher in a slightly more alarmed voice is telling her what to do, from a safe distance. She doesn't hear him clearly, and so turns around to address him, arms still wobbling and bow half cocked, slight look of distress on her face

Of course everyone along the wall goes "WHHHOOOOAAAA" and starts diving out of the way and on top of each other. So yes the teacher excused her from the remainder of that particular activity.

got everyone's heart rates up though i guess

Edited by Guest

There was a sign outside our school that said something like, "Commencement, June 30. Year books on sale..." and some other stuff which I cant quite remember now.

MY friends and I noticed the glass casing was unlocked one friday night (while we were on some fungus) and we re-arranged the letters to say something along the lines of "Sex party, 23 cents. Men come for free." It stayed up all weekend.

haha' date=' i would never have remembered a name but that sounds about right

and what does "Legolas wannabe" mean?[/quote']

I was thinking about famous archers and I couldn't think of any, so I had to go the geek route.

So.....many....comebacks...(EXPLODE)

There was a sign outside our school that said something like, "Commencement, June 30. Year books on sale..." and some other stuff which I cant quite remember now.

MY friends and I noticed the glass casing was unlocked one friday night (while we were on some fungus) and we re-arranged the letters to say something along the lines of "Sex party, 23 cents. Men come for free." It stayed up all weekend.

The thing was I had the key.

The funniest story I have from my high school days goes something like this. So, my parents go out of town for a couple of weeks so I decide to have several raging parties. One of these parties is pretty massive, we've moved all of the furniture out of the living room to make way for our amps and drum kits and a live dj is coming later in the night.

As it so happens though I start getting on pretty well with this fetching young girl. When it is time for her to leave I offer to walk her home. I am pretty freakin drunk at this point.

On the way home, we stop and start making out a little bit. We end up rolling around on some random suburban lawn. Then all of a sudden I notice something red on her face and say, "What's up with that?" I soon realize that it is getting bigger and that it is actually coming from my nose. Yes, I got a nosebleed while making out with a girl. She hands me a debit receipt to help with the clotting process. I'm pretty mortified, but I finish walking her home and some how make out with her several more times on the way.

Once she is safely in her building I start my trek home realizing that I'm on the other side of town now. I guess I didn't quite make it because a few hours later a friend of mine, who was coming home from my party, found me passed out on his aunt's lawn, half way between my house and his. He drags me to his house and calls my party to have someone pick me up. And I woke up the next morning with expletives written all over my face in Sharpie.

But I did have an awesome story to tell.