Jambands.ca

Another use for mayonnaise

hamilton

So, y'know how sometimes you buy something, and when you peel the price tag off it leaves a sort of gooey residue that just doesn't want to come off? Well, I know there are some commercial products that work incredibly well that you can buy to get that shit off of your belongings, but I have just discovered that mayonnaise works as well - plus, you probably have some in your fridge, so you don't have to make a trip to the store.

No shit.

This is my public service announcement for the day.

Oil effectively does the same thing.

DO y'all know the club soda and salt technique for getting a stain out? if you spill something like red wine onto fabric, first thing you do is dilute the stain with club soda, and then pur salt all over it. Leave it for a few minutes and then just sweep up the salt and the stain goes away.

Also made famous in Curb Your Enthusiasm!

Just curious hamilton - how did you discover this technique?

I'd like to say that I was drunk and had a brilliant idea - or that I was making a sandwich whilst hovering over a pile of CDs - but the truth is that I went searching on the internet. I think I googled "sticker residue remove how" and one of the pages mentioned it. The thing is, there were about 25 different suggestions, but they all involved products that I either didn't have in my apartment or that wouldn't be easily obtainable here in the Land of the Morning Calm (which is a misnomer if I've ever heard one). Most of them mentioned techniques and gave instructions, but one just said "Mayonnaise" and I thought, well, I have that in the fridge and it certainly can't *hurt* the CD cases, so what the hell...

WD-40 was one of the other suggestions.

mayonnaise is also good if you have to fake ejaculation.

Do it, then taste it after - that'll freak her right out!

I'm sorry to hear about your ejaculation problem but what concerns me more is your comparison of cum and mayo. See a doctor, they have pills for shit like that.