Jambands.ca

How was YMSB in Buffalo last night???

Schwa.

Check out my pics and vuds brotha'.

The boys are so tight! It wasn't the best show I've seen but I love em so much!

Opener was Crow Black Chicken, much slower then normal.

Get me outta this city and Train Bound for the Glory land were great, I can't get enough of the gospel!

Nice shout out to Hartford and into Up on the Hill.

I boogied much harder in the second set.

Southbound, If you're ever in Oklahoma I let it loose and so did they.

8 Cylinders and Crazy (Split lip Rayfield!!) were both chill and great too hear. The New Horizons sandwich was sick as well.

The Blood Mary Morning was meh, but I dug the two song encore

All in all one of the weaker shows I have seen but I still can't get enough Yonder! Them boys know how to play the Bluegrass and love doing it.

The crowd sucked pretty bad. Lots of crowd surfing and drunk and load Americans!

Ben was in some serious tight Jeans as well, his ass looked hot!

We had a phun weekend of music. It was our daugther Lauren's first show(she's 7 months) followed by 2 solid nights at the Saranac brewery for moe. She happily listened to the 3 nights with her eyes closed :)

dsc04219nn9.jpg

YMSB

06/12/08 (Thu) Thursday at the Square @ Lafayette Square - Buffalo, NY

Set 1: Crow Black Chicken, Sometimes I've Won, Get Me Outta This City, This Train Is Bound For Glory, Ten, Town, Yes She Do (No She Don't), Loved You Enough, On The Run, Up On The Hill Where They Do The Boogie, Keep On Going> Fine Excuses> Keep On Going

Set 2: Peace Of Mind, Just The Same, Long Time, Southbound, River, Night Is Left Behind, If You're Ever In Oklahoma> Sidewalk Stars, 8 Cylinders, Redbird, How 'Bout You?, New Horizons> Mother's Only Son> New Horizons E: Crazy, Bloody Mary Morning

moe.

06/13/08 (Fri) Saranac Brewery - Utica, NY

Set 1: She Sends Me, Captain America > Seat of my Pants, Deep This Time > Bring it Back Home > Wicked Awesome

Set 2: The Road > Kyle's Song, Lazarus > George, Bullet > The Road, E: Time, Fir

06/14/08 (Sat) Saranac Brewery - Utica, NY

Set 1: Dr. Graffenberg> Akimbo, Down Boy, So Long > Not Coming Down > Wormwood > 32 Things

Set 2: Where Does the Time Go? > Cathedral > Waiting for the Punchline, Kids, Faker > Plane Crash, E: Buster