Jambands.ca

Sigur Rós at Massey Hall

AD

Sigur Ros was one of the highlights of Bonnaroo for me. Really really beautiful stuff!

Sigur Ros is the band name.

I'd love to see them at Massey Hall!!

I wish bands would come to Korea sometimes.

Haha I know what you mean.. Anything since The Slackers? How's this year's Pentaport looking? Is Flow Festival still happening? Also, I saw that a few months ago there was a 2-night Dead tribute going on somewhere in Itaewon, did you check that out? Hope all is well over there. I miss it more often than I thought I would!

Sigur Ros was one of the highlights of Bonnaroo for me. Really really beautiful stuff!
Sigur Ros is the band name.

I'd love to see them at Massey Hall!!

I wish bands would come to Korea sometimes.

Haha I know what you mean.. Anything since The Slackers? How's this year's Pentaport looking? Is Flow Festival still happening? Also, I saw that a few months ago there was a 2-night Dead tribute going on somewhere in Itaewon, did you check that out? Hope all is well over there. I miss it more often than I thought I would!

That Dead cover band was absolutely horrendous ( I think they were called Mystic Travellers, or something equally stupid). I went up to check it out, had one beer and left after three songs. If you assembled any six stoners you know who can play instruments with marginal competency in a room and let them rehearse together for two hours you would have an even chance of having a band that sounds at least as good as those guys did.

I haven't seen the Pentaport lineup, although my friend Jane's band made the cut. I haven't seen anything non-jazz since the Slackers... mostly because there hasn't been anything else worth seeing!

I would be happy if Sigur Ros came to town, though.

Live Nation presents

SIGUR ROS

Monday, September 22, 2008 at 8pm

Massey Hall | $49.50 - $39.50

Ambient rock group Sigur Ros came together twelve years ago, fusing melodic, classical and minimalist elements with great success. Thanks to their ethereal sound, complex and intelligent compositions, and lead singer Jónsi Birgisson’s captivating falsetto range, the band has amassed a great fan-base far beyond their native Iceland.

FRIENDS ON SALE: Wed June 25 at 10am

PUBLIC ON SALE: Fri June 27 at 10am

A limit of 4 tickets per FriendsFirst account applies

FYI, I won't be buying tickets to this show using my Friends account, but if you want really good tickets let me know, and maybe we can work something out.

• 2 weeks later...