Jambands.ca

Free Agent Season!

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Yeah, I know. Those fuckers.

It's ok, I keep feeding them bullshit facts about Canada to pass the time.

When one guy asked me what Canada Day was for I said it was the day that the Great Moose emerges from his cave after hibernating, and if he sees his shadow it will be an early ice hockey season.

I also mentioned that the House of Commons is made up entirely of lumberjacks, which is a highly respected job in Canadia.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for Booche to jump in and verbally cheapshot me for posting rumours' date=' but I am really fucking bored at work today. [/quote']

They're making you work on Canada Day?!

That's Anti-American!

Does this mean the terrorists have won?

The Pittsburgh Penguins are closing in on an extension with Evgeni Malkin that is believed to mirror the extension Pens captain Sidney Crosby signed in July of 2007, a five-year deal averaging $8.7 million.

Sources tell TSN that Pittsburgh general manager Ray Shero and Malkin's agent J.P Barry are believed to be finalizing the details with an announcement exected either later today or tomorrow.

Malkin, 21, emerged as an NHL superstar in his second season, finishing second in the league with 106 points before adding 22 points in 20 playoff games and has one season remaining on his current contract, so the extension would take effect in the 2009-2010 season.

and

TSN

The threat of retirement is not standing in the way of NHL teams taking a hard run at free agent forward Mats Sundin. Sources tell TSN as many as four teams have tabled offers for the 37 year old, including one undisclosed team that has offered a whopping $10 million per year on a multi-year contract. Full Story.

Edited by Guest