Jambands.ca

Message from Page, Interview w/Mike

Patchoulia

You caught that quick bit, eh Bob? I figured it was too obvious so I editted their comeback name.

None the less you twats. I love Phish. My only hope is that they dont come back until things are assured certain members (plural) dont end up doing the shit that got the band in trouble in the first place.

I feel kinda burned, ya know? And I am only talking about Phish here.

Andre, we all know to what you're referring...but can't we all just take some hope and happy out of this little tidbit we've been thrown and disgard the negative?

So long as no one gets their hopes up toooo fucking high...what's the problem?

Can't we just take this and go: Hey. This is the biggest inkling that Phish might come back--from Phish--that we've seen in 4 years. If they do, if they don't--OK--but this is a sign that the whole lot of 'em might want to do it.

Can't we just take a moment to be happy about that--even if it doesn't happen--rather than be grumpy negative derogatory pissants about it? (not you, booche)

:D

i have a good feeling about this. lately, ive been kinda jonesing to go see phish, ive been listening to old 90s tapes, just pure jonesing. and then this letter from (jimmy) Page comes out on my birthday. im going to take this as a huge sign that im meant to see em again, and that they will return.

sweeeeeet

This is a great show.

Phish - Red Rocks - Morrison, CO - 6.11.94

Set one:

1. Wilson

2. Chalk Dust Torture

3. YEM

4. Rift

5. Down With Disease

6. It's Ice

7. Tela

8. Stash