Jambands.ca

Things you have seen Hux do

Booche

Well I've seen Hux do hundreds of memorable things but here's a couple I'm sure he'll still speak to me after I post:

- I saw him sleep with a plaque-mounted picture of Bob Weir in a tent. His arm was wrapped around it like a teddy bear. Disturbingly cute.

- I took the infamous picture of the leather vest, so yeah, I saw that.

- I saw him drink 8 red bull drinks and fall asleep immediately afterwards.

- I saw him invent "weird D".

- I saw him give me bubble bath for my birthday because he forgot so he raided is cupboards.

- I saw him make up for it the next year by getting me a custom printed t-shirt "I'm fucking bouche."

- I've seen him come over to our house and fall asleep on our sofa far too early, far too many times.

- When tealy got stolen, I saw his sense of relief when we found it and his disappointment that the guitar in the back was missing.

- I saw him keep his cool while sailing in a storm.

- I saw his penis while skinny dipping with his grandparents! Yeah I looked and I am just as guilty of swimming with the seniors. ;) Hahahaha. Good times actually.

Potential to be the best thread ever. I'm saving what I've got to contribute. This could well have the legs and longevity of the "Random *" threads.

Hux, you were a real dick the first time I met you and a real gentleman ever since. I think you're tops but like to see you taking a ribbing :)

Julia thank you for reminding me of one of the best things Hux has ever done.

One night we were getting trashed at my place on Bronson and Hux was telling people he'd get naked and run around outside if everyone voted Liberal. So we took the bet, he stripped down to his underwear and went into the hallway of my building, he then stuck his arm back in through the near shut front door with his unders in hand. I quickly grabbed his underwear, pushed his arm back and slammed and locked the door, leaving our boy trapped outside, buck naked in the hall.

We left him out there for a bit and for the most part it didn't even seem to phase him. When I let him back in he didn't even attempt to put his clothes back on, just mingled around the party naked for a while. Then he decided he wanted a diaper, not just any diaper a diaper made out of duct tape and a liquor store bag. So we constructed it and he proudly wore it until the wee hours of the morning, it was fucking hilarious. And since that day I have been a card carrying member of the Liberal party.

God bless eh.