Jambands.ca

Bluesfest - lawnchairs and after parties

MoMack

Two questions to add to my list.

First, any tips for after Bluesfest on Sunday night? Any bars that either have good music, good space or good beer or all of the above?

Second, how's the lawnchair scene this year? Cause I could see it getting ugly during Panic. I mean, lawnchairs to the back please. Will it be a problem?

Second, how's the lawnchair scene this year? Cause I could see it getting ugly during Panic. I mean, lawnchairs to the back please. Will it be a problem?

Bluefest hasn't started yet so no idea what this year's scene will be like. That said, I wouldn't worry too much about lawnchairs at Panic. Snoop Dogg being on the same stage is a big advantage because you know his fans aren't going to stand for lawnchair bullshit. And once Snoop's set is done you'll have about an hour and a half to stake out a good spot in front of the stage for Panic. Save a place for me. ;)

Second' date=' how's the lawnchair scene this year? Cause I could see it getting ugly during Panic. I mean, lawnchairs to the back please. Will it be a problem?[/quote']

Bluefest hasn't started yet so no idea what this year's scene will be like. That said, I wouldn't worry too much about lawnchairs at Panic. Snoop Dogg being on the same stage is a big advantage because you know his fans aren't going to stand for lawnchair bullshit. And once Snoop's set is done you'll have about an hour and a half to stake out a good spot in front of the stage for Panic. Save a place for me. ;)

Thats EXACTLY what I needed to hear! Awesome!

And once Snoop's set is done you'll have about an hour and a half to stake out a good spot in front of the stage for Panic.

Dont do that MoMack. You would be missing other music like Primus.............

Save a place for Booche too.