Jambands.ca

Best of Craigslist

Patchoulia

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Right as the kid rounded the corner of the pillar like a little hispanic sunrise over a planet, my loud, ass-cheek-shaking chili fart hit him right in the face. His mouth was open too!"

best.

story.

ever.

I did, in fact, LOL at this one. :)

Co-worker: What's so funny?

Me: I..um...nothing.

You know' date=' I was thinking about my above post regarding mailing out copies of that craigslist ad as RSVP's. I think it is easy to misconstrue what I meant as I wasn't very clear and didn't elaborate.

It's not that I'm not happy for people who are getting married and having babies, quite the opposite in fact. It's just that I don't want to go to some event that is really boring, expensive and I don't know anyone. i'd rather just hang out with the people in question when we've all got some time and celebrate in a more casual, relaxed atmosphere. I don't like getting dressed up, I don't like stuffy atmosphere, I don't like pretending to be nice to people that I don't like and I don't like pretending to have a good time while gritting my teeth. I'd rather celebrate in a non-formal and personal manner. No formal gatherings and no formal clothes for me!

If I ever get married I'm going to elope and come back, make the announcement and have a barbcue in my yard or something.....and have Wassabi play it! :P[/quote']

will you marry me? :P

Maybe. You must want to elope to somewhere cool, like bacon and never, ever tell me to wear makeup. Well endowed nymphomaniacs preffered.

Maybe. You must want to elope to somewhere cool, like bacon and never, ever tell me to wear makeup. Well endowed nymphomaniacs preffered.

I have always wanted to elope. I love bacon. don't like girls who wear makeup.

I dunno if I am well endowed, but I have always had a higher than average sex drive. }:|

I want some bacon wrapped bacon.

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

To the Girl Who Took a Dump in the Art Institute Parking Lot! - m4w

Date: 2008-12-03, 11:53PM PST

I mean, come on!

It was like 50 paces to the nearest restroom!

I sat there in my car wondering what the hell you were up to - you spent at least 2 minutes scurrying around your parked car, looking to see if the coast was clear. I thought you were going to, like, break into someone else's car or something. Then I guessed you thought you were "safe" and hurried to the front of your car, near the third level stairwell, dropped your pants, squatted and WENT TO IT!

For Christ's sake, woman! All the time you spent looking out for passing cars so no one would see you crapping like a dog in public, you could have hustled your lazy ass downstairs and into the building and USED THE DAMNED RESTROOM!

Sheesh!

Anyway - if you're free later, drop me a line. I was never more turned on in my life.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/944397175.html