Franklin's Tower

Donor Rap / Band Intros

E: Truckin'

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm, Saranac Pomegranate Wheat.

Oh YEAH!! Those were sliding down beautifully ... tasty.

Woke up the morning of the show and as we were checking out of the Hyatt I ran into Molo. Didn't stop him to talk but just gave a nod and a smile :)

What a day in the park it was. Kickass venue. We scored parking in a school that was a block away for only $4 ... perfect! And the money was a fundraiser for the school too. We hung out there in the shade and could hear Levon do his soundcheck (Rag Mama Rag).

You could literally see the stage and hear the show from the street at the top of the hill. The only security fence was a 5' snow fence. A few cops around keeping an eye on things but it was totally RELAXED.

Levon's set was a lot of fun and very upbeat. Molo and Campbell came out to play with him for a number of tunes as well.

I've really got nothing to complain about with the Phil sets. Everything was played with energy and good vibes. Lots of smiles all around. The sound was superb! When it eventually got dark it seemed to even get a little louder. Wonder if anyone complained to their local MP ;)

My legs are killing me today after all the dancing and having my kids take turns going on my shoulders and visiting up close to the stage a few times.

Here's a couple of pics I snapped off. The panoramas look better if you see 'em full size (right click and view as)

2008-07-12Levon.jpg

2008-07-12Phil.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

nice pics guys! that was AWESOME. amazing venue!!!

Holy fuÇk.

What a great, amazing show.

And that was such a great time..so many great people..so much fun. Wow.

I am speechless.

fuÇking AMAZING TIME!! Man i'm a little flabbergasted at the entire thing....show of the summer for me hands down

it was silly how much fun that was. the band rocked my face off too. wow. me likey

ps. help slip franklin's...holy crap

Edited by Guest

What an awesome time on Saturday! I wish I could go see Phil every week. It was pretty hot out but it felt nice. It was so fun to meet up with lots of friends and party into the night!

"From the mind-twisting keg-o-boozy-concoction whipped up by backbacon.."

haha... yeah, the porch climbers went over quite well! [60 oz rye whiskey, 1 case beer, two lemonade concentrates. Mix over ice... get twisted!]

Entirely funtastic! From the mind-twisting keg-o-boozy-concoction whipped up by Backbacon, to the farty Schwazy headstands, and the awesome Phil filling! :)

Hey there mousepad, it was nice to meet ya - even though I didn't make the connection until after we left the show - you know, the real person-scank nickname one.

Also nice to meet blurry and wife. There really was quite the jambands.ca contingent.

Let's see if I can get them all:

phorbesie

velvet

livingstoned

backbacon

Schwa.

Prost

Kanada Kev

blurry

mousepad

mark tonin

phunkyb