Jambands.ca

Today is FREE Slurpee Day

Basher

Figured some of you might be interested in this.

2008-07-02.jpg

"Just in time to cool you and your wallet off, July 11 (7/11 for those of you paying attention) is National Slurp Day! That means free Slurpees at 7-Eleven locations. Check out a full press release here . Note the fine print at the bottom of the page - "This site is intended for residents of the US and Canada, excluding Quebec", so one would expect the free Slurpees to be offered under the same terms. "

who the fuck do you think we are? 9 year olds?

Guess I was off base. Now' date=' tell us about the latest video games you are spending all your time playing.[/quote']

Well, I'm taking over Liberty City and Nico (that's me) is kicking major ass all over town. I've got about 6 different apartments with about 8 sweet rides parked. I'm currently running through an assassin side mission. I've got about $450,000!

Well, I'm taking over Liberty City and Nico (that's me) is kicking major ass all over town. I've got about 6 different apartments with about 8 sweet rides parked. I'm currently running through an assassin side mission. I've got about $450,000!

See, Mike is too busy to play video games.