Jambands.ca

{{{Good Vibes for the Evolve Crew}}}

Northern Wish

We got hit by a friggin typhoon when we hit up that shoreline festival in PEI in '06....and the most fun part of the trip was the cancelled day 3 of the fest we spent in Punky's basement :)

I was there That year and the year before lol It was pretty fucking Wet, the year before it was BEAUTIFUL!!!

Edited by Guest

did he bring out the gimp?

booche was probably in ontario

On the contrary, Booche and Lynn showed up the next day and did'r up with Punk, ChrisLambert, Scott and Tugglets and Rosie and Trev once Kooky and i buggered off around 1am the next night...we even jammed a bit o' bluegrass :)

The gimp was Jordan ;) He came out later....

2006 sucked for the fest. 100% weather related. Asparagus and I entertained ourselves with psychedelics around a flaming barbecue to stay warm. Oh, can't forget Ozmodiar!!

Still had loads of fun though, the barn party the first night was super fun and how could you not have fun when the group i just mentioned was there as well.

Edited by Guest

speculation has changed - according to my contacts in Halifax, it's going to be sunshine all weekend.

Rain or no rain - we gonna party!

Just checked it out, and it looks great! 20% chance of rain all weekend!! We outta here...I got your # Hickster, I'll call ya, and Jay...we shall dance!!! WHOOOO!!!