Los Lobos - Massey Hall - Sept. 19

Basher

sa_los_lobos.jpg

Massey Hall presents

LOS LOBOS

with special guest Pistolera

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 8pm

Massey Hall | $59.50 - $29.50

These audacious Grammy® Award-winning Latino rockers have carved out a distinctive place in the American soundscape, with a singular mash-up of blues, rockabilly, jazz, Latin, and Mexican-American influences. Los Lobos subtly challenge their fans with conscience-raising songs and thought-provoking lyrics. With support from New York City’s critically acclaimed electrifying quartet, Pistolera.

Presented in association with National Geographic Traveler and Mexico Tourism.

FRIENDS ON SALE: Thurs July 24 at 10am

PUBLIC ON SALE: Mon July 28 at 10am

I have a Friends account and will not be buying tickets for this show.

If someone wants tickets, PM me.

Conditions:

You must Interac Email Money transfer me the total (or deposit it in my bank account) immediately after I tell you the final price, and add money for postage (or Xpresspost) if you want the tickets sent to you.

They are worth every penny, that's for sure.

I've been on hold since 10am on the phone trying to get tix for the Zucchero show for my manager here at work. They were supposed to be onsale for Friends, but it's not coming up?!

Got through ... got her 2nd row ... she's one happy Italian :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a GREAT concert! They did the most amazing goosebumps on your skin cover of Neil Young- Down by the River with 3 guitar solos (3 guitarists) and a mini drum solo. Wow! They were so eclectic with blues, rock, salsa, cumbia..... They ended with a salsa song and the 1 singer invited a guy to play a percussion instrument on stage with them. Then... the singer kept literally pulling people up onto the stage where they all spread out dancing around. Picture perfect! There were at least 15 people dancing on the stage with the band. After they stayed and signed autographs too! I bought an awesome CD (not in stores) with acostic live mostly spanish Los Lobos!

Wow! What a perfect night!