Jambands.ca

Los Lobos - Massey Hall - Sept. 19

Basher

What a GREAT concert! They did the most amazing goosebumps on your skin cover of Neil Young- Down by the River with 3 guitar solos (3 guitarists) and a mini drum solo. Wow! They were so eclectic with blues, rock, salsa, cumbia..... They ended with a salsa song and the 1 singer invited a guy to play a percussion instrument on stage with them. Then... the singer kept literally pulling people up onto the stage where they all spread out dancing around. Picture perfect! There were at least 15 people dancing on the stage with the band. After they stayed and signed autographs too! I bought an awesome CD (not in stores) with acostic live mostly spanish Los Lobos!

Wow! What a perfect night!

That sounds great. I hope you have a way to rip and share that CD. I'd love to hear it. Sendspace...torrent...???

Whoever is off to see Los Lobos are in for a real treat...these guys are fan-frickin-tastic!!! My cousin is coming down for this one but unfortunately I'll be jammin' with the band at The Blue Goose on Friday...but for those of you at Massey, let 'er rip!!!

Your cuz tells me she was up on stage dancin her but off! :) (not to hard to imagine:))

Must've been a great night of music...my cousin came down from P'bro for it and was one of the people who ended up on stage dancing with the band...unfortunately our band was playing last night so I missed out on what I'm sure was a sweet evening of music...did they play When The Circus Comes To Town?

ummm...no I did not bother reading past your first post...I see you heard. :)