Jambands.ca

Bryan Adams at the Carlu in Toronto

bouche

I'd rather eat a big shit sandwich than go to this, but I don't think I'm going to have a choice.

How come you won't have a choice??????

Back when the Molson Amph opened up, Adams was the first concert there. I had some tix on the lawn. Got well into the drafts and was completely obnoxious when he started singing that Robin Hood crap. Then he went to a satellite stage and I ended up on that stage with him and the band singing "She' Only Happy When She's Dancing" ... seriously. It was pretty damn funny. No camera phones on the scene so I have no record of it. I'm sure there were pictures taken since it was the opening of the venue.

Ha!! Too funny. Basher, do you remember that segment in the show with the second stage (in the centre of the 400 section just in front of the lawns)??? My one and only performance on stage there.

Hey Julia ... damn I would have gone to the Cult in a second!!! Are you talking about that Town Ballroom show in Buffalo??? That was supposed to be amazing. I caught them at Massey Hall in 85 on the "Love" tour :) Sweet shit man.