Jambands.ca

QOTD: TV show you miss?

Patchoulia

re WKRP - it's available on DVD' date=' but without the music from the original series as they didn't want to pay for the rights. [/quote']

There are also whole scenes missing as well, including my favourite scene of the whole series where Mr. Carlson walks into the DJ booth and Dr Johnny Fever is playing the Floyd song Dogs. I refuse to buy them because of their terrible butchering job they did.

They have only released season 1 so far... hence my dl'ding of the rest...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re WKRP - it's available on DVD' date=' but without the music from the original series as they didn't want to pay for the rights. [/quote']

There are also whole scenes missing as well, including my favourite scene of the whole series where Mr. Carlson walks into the DJ booth and Dr Johnny Fever is playing the Floyd song Dogs. I refuse to buy them because of their terrible butchering job they did.

They have only released season 1 so far... hence my dl'ding of the rest...

So many 'RP episodes destroyed: That Russian "Tiny Dancer" show was ruined (the Elton John song was substituted by canned music) as well as the funniest episode ever, the one where Les was on the ledge accused of being a "homo"; in later edited versions, Herb called Les "a gay".

we were talking about the new x files movie and i was reminiscing about friday nights in vancouver when we would all get together excited to watch a new episode. the anticipation when it started was so fun. i hope the new movie will be good! stoked to see mulder and scully again :)