Jambands.ca

WTB: Radiohead tix - Toronto

DevO

Average price of a Radiohead Montreal ticket on eBay - $50

Average price of a Radiohead Toronto lawn ticket on eBay - $150

Clearly the supply/demand equation isn't the same.

That said, I could've easily gotten a Radiohead ticket when they went on sale - I didn't want to go at the time, as I am not a fan. I have lots of friends that are going to be up on the lawn in Toronto, so if I can score a ticket now to join them and see what the fuss is about, great. If not, I don't care.

No crying here.

Honestly, if things go like they did for the US shows earlier in the tour, I expect there to be plently of tickets available from scalpers or people with extras the day of the show.

For some of the shows in the USA, the situation was the same - instant sellout, $300 on eBay, then tickets for face value or only slightly above the day of the show.

yeahhh, its always dicey showing up at the show and hoping to get a ticket though ya know? the potential disappointment factor. especially if you're on a low (face value) budget, and/or if you have to travel from out of town to get there.

Radiohead on the other hand does not suck!

They freakin' rock my world :)

I owe ForbinHood big time for hooking me up with a ticket (and a good seat at that)!

I better still be in this country on the 15th to enjoy my first show...can't wait!